miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2018

Rock Goddess "Hell Hath No Fury"

Hell Hath No Fury was the second studio album by British heavy metal band, Rock Goddess. All songs were again written and composed by Jody Turner. The American version was published with different cover artwork and 2 different songs, taken from the "I Didn't Know I Loved You (Till I Saw You Rock 'n' Roll)" single, instead of songs 2 and 7 of the European edition.

Track listings
All tracks are written by Jody Turner, except where indicated.
  1. "Hold Me Down" 4:01
  2. "No More" 3:17
  3. "Gotta Let Your Hair Down" 3:20
  4. "Don't Want Your Love" 3:41
  5. "In the Night" 4:17
  6. "The Visitors Are Here" 5:26
  7. "I've Seen It All Before" 4:18
  8. "You've Got Fire" 3:03
  9. "It Will Never Change" 4:43
  10. "God Be with You" 3:27
The American 1994 CD print Reissue features a different tracklist order as well as new tracks "Hell Hath No Fury" and the Gary Glitter cover "I Didn't Know I Loved You (Till I Saw You Rock and Roll)," which replace "No More", and "I've Seen It All Before."
The 2008 Reissue includes the UK vinyl exclusives "No More", and "I've Seen It All Before." It also includes new remixes of the tracks "Satisfied Then Crucified" and "My Angel."






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario