viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2020

Queensrÿche "Best I Can (Single & Video)"

"Best I Can" is a song by American band Queensrÿche appearing on their 1990 album Empire. The song was released as the third single from the album.

In a November 2010 interview with Get Ready To Rock, front man Geoff Tate said of this uptempo track:
"It was a situation of us writing about handicapped people and their determination to reach their goals. A lot of people really embraced that song, people with serious disadvantages, and we are happy about that as it was a rallying song to get behind of and kind of inspired them to seek their goals and move in the right direction."
Track listing
  1. "Best I Can" (radio edit) 4:57
  2. "Best I Can" (full length version) 5:37
  3. "I Dream in Infrared" (1991 acoustic remix) 4:01
  4. "Prophecy" (live in Tokyo) 4:02


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario