viernes, 7 de agosto de 2020

Helloween "If I Could Fly (Single & Video)"

"If I Could Fly" is a song and single made by German power metal band Helloween, from their album The Dark Ride. The song begins with a grand piano that combines itself with distorted guitars and pounding drums. The lyrics depict a man in a journey of self-discovery. The song was written by Helloween frontman Andi Deris. The song has become one of Helloween's most popular, joining Future World, I Want Out and "Eagle Fly Free" on their live setlists. It was released in some countries as If I Could Fly. In Japan, it was released as Mr. Torture.

Track listing
  1. "If I Could Fly" (Single Version) Deris Deris 3:30
  2. "Deliver Us From Temptation" Grosskopf Grosskopf, Weikath 4:53
  3. "If I Could Fly" (Extended Album Version) Deris Deris 4:09
Japanese Version
  1. "Mr. Torture" Kusch 3:30
  2. "If I Could Fly (radio mix)" Deris 3:30
  3. "Deliver Us From Temptation" Grosskopf 4:54
  4. "If I Could Fly" Deris 4:09
Track 3 is listed as being "If I Could Fly (extended version)", but it's in fact the album version. Track 1 is the edit version, which is shorter.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario