sábado, 24 de diciembre de 2022

Night Ranger "7 Wishes (Japan Edition, MCAD-5593)"

7 Wishes is the third studio album by the American hard rock band Night Ranger, released in 1985 and produced by Pat Glasser. The album features three Billboard Hot 100 chart hits: "Sentimental Street" reached No. 8, "Four in the Morning" No. 19 and "Goodbye" No. 17.

The title of "Four in the Morning (I Can't Take Anymore)" describes the time of day Jack Blades wrote the song. In an interview with the Songfacts website, he explained, "Literally, I wrote that song at 4 in the morning. I mean, I woke up, and I had an idea, (singing) 'I can't take anymore, I can't fake anymore, it's such a hard time loving you.'"

Track listing
  1. "Seven Wishes" Jack Blades 4:53
  2. "Faces" Kelly Keagy, Blades, Alan Fitzgerald 4:12
  3. "Four in the Morning" (titled "Four in the Morning (I Can't Take Anymore)" on the single release) Blades 3:54
  4. "I Need a Woman" Blades 4:40
  5. "Sentimental Street" Blades 4:13
  6. "This Boy Needs to Rock" Blades, Brad Gillis 3:59
  7. "I Will Follow You" Fitzgerald, Blades 4:15
  8. "Interstate Love Affair" Blades 3:15
  9. "Night Machine" Blades, Keagy, Gillis 4:35
  10. "Goodbye" Jeff Watson, Blades 4:19
Pat Glasser – producer
John Van Nest – engineer, associate producer
Duane Aslaksen, Steve Krause, David Luke – assistant engineers
Brian Gardner – mastering










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario