sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2026

Gotthard "Human Zoo [Japan, Avalon Marquee Inc., MICP-10355]"

Human Zoo is the sixth studio album released by the hard rock band Gotthard.

The album peaked at #1 on the Swiss Charts and was certified as 2× Platinum for exceeding 60,000 sales.

Track listing
All tracks are written by Steve Lee, Leo Leoni and Marc Tanner, except where noted.
  1. "Human Zoo" 3:30
  2. "What I Like" Lee, Mandy Meyer, Tanner 4:31
  3. "Have a Little Faith" 3:52
  4. "Top of the World" Lee, Leoni, Meyer, Tanner 3:48
  5. "Janie's Not Alone" 4:16
  6. "Still I Belong to You" Lee, Leoni, Tanner, Paul Mirkovich 4:35
  7. "One in a Million" 3:19
  8. "No Tomorrow" 5:20
  9. "First Time in a Long Time" Lee, Leoni, Tanner, Alison Ray 4:32
  10. "Where I Belong" Lee, Leoni, Meyer, Tanner 3:23
  11. "Long Way Down" 4:02
  12. "What Can I Do" 4:27
Japanese bonus track
  1. "Never Surrender" Lee, Leoni 4:05
Recording information:
Recorded at Yellow House #13 Studios Lugano/Switzerland, The Greene Room Studios L.A. CA assisted by Gary Tharp and RSI Studio 2 Lugano assisted by Lara Persia.
Mixing – Paul Lani
Produced by Marc Tanner




























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario