Lipservice is the seventh studio album by the hard rock band Gotthard. It was released in 2005 on Nuclear Blast. The album reached No. 1 on the Swiss charts, and was certified as Platinum for exceeding 30,000 sales.
Track listing
- "All We Are" L: Steve Lee, Mary Susan Applegate, Fredrik Thomander M: Lee, Leo Leoni, Freddy Scherer, Anders Wikstroem, Thomander 3:38
- "Dream On" L: Applegate, Lee M: Lee, Scherer 3:24
- "Lift U Up" L: Lee, Applegate M: Lee, Leoni, Wikstroem, Thomander 2:58
- "Everything I Want" L: Lee M: Lee, Leoni 4:32
- "Cupid's Arrow" L: Lee M: Lee, Leoni, Wikstroem, Thomander 3:46
- "I Wonder" L: Lee, Applegate M: Lee, Leoni, Wikstroem, Thomander 4:23
- "I'm Alive" L: Lee, Applegate M: Lee, Leoni, Scherer 2:59
- "I've Seen an Angel Cry" L: Lee, Leoni, Applegate M: Lee, Leoni 4:47
- "Stay for the Night" L: Lee M: Lee, Leoni 3:26
- "Anytime Anywhere" L: Lee, Applegate M: Lee, Leoni 4:16
- "Said & Done" L: Lee M: Lee, Scherer 3:22
- "The Other Side of Me" L: Lee, Applegate M: Lee, Leoni, Wikstroem, Thomander 4:02
- "Nothing Left at All" L: Lee M: Lee, Leoni, Scherer 3:56
- "And Then Goodbye" Lyrics & Music: Leoni 3:33
Bonus track:
- "Can't Stop" 3:21
Enhanced content:
- Video: Lift U Up 3:15
Track 15 is printed as an exclusive bonus track.
Spine cat. number is exactly 1433-2 instead of 27361 14330 as it should be for label EU editions catalogation system

















No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario