domingo, 27 de septiembre de 2026

Heavy Bones "Heavy Bones (Japan, Warner-Pioneer Japan, WPCP-5084)"

Heavy Bones formed in 1990 in Hollywood, California. The band consisted of Joel Ellis, Gary Hoey, Rex Tennyson, & Frankie Banali. The band released one album, aptly titled Heavy Bones, in 1992. Produced by Ritchie Zito, two singles were released to support the album, "4:AM T.M." and "Turn it On". The album did not sell very well and the group disbanded shortly thereafter.
It was a typical story. Some of the members started getting drug habits, and not really wanting to work as hard as I did. Things started going wrong and I said I’d rather do a solo career, do music I love and not have to worry about other people ruining my future. - Gary Hoey from HippoPress interview
Their one and only album was released on Reprise Records in 1992.

Tracklist:
  1. The Hand That Feeds
  2. 4:AM T.M
  3. Turn It On
  4. Anna
  5. Dead End St.
  6. Where Eagles Fly
  7. Enormodome
  8. The Light Of Day
  9. Your Love Won't Let Me Down
  10. Beating Heart
  11. Summers In The Rain
  12. Where The Livin' Is Easy
With OBI strip and 4-panel insert in Japanese with notes and lyrics.

Recording information:
Recorded and mixed between November 1991-April 1992
Produced by Richie Zito
Mastered by George Marino


























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario